Retail Relationship Representative
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
11 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a positive, professional and courteous Wizards Play Network Retail Relationship Representative. This position will provide the highest standard of retailer reactive support for Wizards Play Network (WPN) stores. This includes phone and email support for hobby retail stores in the WPN.
What you'll do:
- Respond to email and phone contacts in a positive, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer in depth questions regarding the Wizards Play Network (WPN) programs and Wizards of the Coast products.
- Assist retailers with shipping errors or concerns of WPN program kits.
- Provide support on basic technical issues with Wizards Event Reporter (WER) software for retailers.
- Explain the WPN requirements and how a store fits into those requirements.
- Evaluate retailer sign ups to determine if their store meets the Standards of the Wizards Play Network.
- Contact retailers to provide important messages and gather time-sensitive information.
- Provide excellent customer service to help our retailers as much as possible.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in the customer service field; phone support experience preferred.
- Experience with hobby stores desired.
- High school graduate or equivalent required; continuing education in Business a plus
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize and effectively handle time to complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
- Familiarity with WPN programs as well as Wizards products.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a demanding customer service environment.
- Efficiency in a fast paced constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent social skills including: Active listening, good written and oral communication skills, articulate, Building rapport, Expressing empathy, and can de-escalate a call and/or e-mail.
- Effective communication in a remote/digital setting as part of a team.
- Basic digital literacy, including the ability to send and handle inbound e-mail required.
- Proven understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively with strong attention to detail required.
- Desire to assist customers and problem solving skills required.
- Capable of working with a team to improve and develop processes as needed.
- Positive ‘can-do’ demeanor.
- Excellent typing/written skills (50 wpm minimum).
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.