This job might no longer be available.
Research Engineer - Fellowship/Internship
16 days ago
PhD and Masters University Grad Position-
Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformation—an augmented reality platform of great utility and simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion and dedication. That’s why we’re committed to building and empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people and fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, and user centricity.
Magic Leap is looking for a Bachelors student to join our team for a 3 month Summer Program in Engineering.
We are seeking a Research Engineer Intern to help improve resist drop pattern generation algorithm in order to improve thickness uniformity of nanoimprint. You will need to go into our Austin, Texas office regularly.
- 2+ years of software development experience with Python or Matlab
- Study the fundamental conflict of digitalized discrete fluid drops vs analogue type of gradual fluid volume change requirement at zone boundaries.
- Develop new algorithms to generate innovative drop patterns in order to smooth out the boundary transition.
- Strong data processing and organization skills required
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams
- Presents and communicates results and conclusions to the staff.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in mechanical engineering, materials science, materials engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent scientific discipline and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skill is required.