This job might no longer be available.
Render Developer (Unannounced Project)
28 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a passionate Render Developer to join our dynamic Game Engine Development team. This position includes working on development of a cross-platform game engine which is written in C++.You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies used in the gaming industry.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing graphic features
- Refactoring, code optimization, fix graphic bugs
- Writing code according to code style
- Creation of tech documentation
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year of experience in commercial C++ development
- Experience in any graphics API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Experience in writing shaders (GLSL, HLSL)
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra (vectors, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience in creation of own 3D demo applications or creation of own engine
- Knowledge and experience in working with debugging and profiling tools (Nsight, Renderdoc, PIX etc)
- Understanding the graphics pipeline and GPU architecture
- Practical knowledge of DirectX 11/12/Vulkan
- Advanced level of Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- An intermediate level of English
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Kyiv include:
- 24 business days of annual leave per calendar year
- 6 trust days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium Private Health Care (with wellness program option)
- Mental health support
- Life event bonuses (Employee’s Birthday, Marriage, Child’s Birth…)
- English courses with 50% contribution
- Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.