Release Manager to Raw Fury
10 days ago
Hello there! We’re a publisher. And one of the things we do is to release games. We need you to help us with that part. It’s very cool. You press a button and the game is out there in the world for everyone to enjoy. You did that!
Raw Fury is looking for a Release Manager to join our awesome production team. Someone who can be entrusted to take a passion project from a developer and put it in players hands. Someone who wants to gather insights, do a lot of copy/paste but with a caring mindset, make plans, and execute on those plans. Who understands Product life cycle management. From first pre-cert submission to sunset of a game.
SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning: create release plans, join kick offs, re-evaluate, and re-assess with the publishing teams, document in a central plan of record
- Risk Management: active participation managing/resolving risks and issues that impact release schedule plans
- Communication: understand the value of alignment. Share project plans and changes promptly to maintain a clear plan across all teams
- Submission: delivery of all builds to all platform partners
- Partner Management: work alongside a business counterpart to represent all operational plans and platform opportunities internally and externally
- Continuous improvement: capitalize on opportunities to improve the release management process. Understand root cause analysis.
- Age Ratings: Management of age rating certification
YOU MUST BE THIS EXPERIENCED TO GO ON THE QUEST:
- You play video games. They are a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You have release experience: meaning you have done pre-cert, content submission, game launch planning, product code requests etc. For several games, on all platforms preferably. You are the supporting role to the game development and publishing teams. You're a shoulder to lean on and you know how to keep cool.
- You’re proficient in all the games industry tools. Stuff like project management tools, Platform specific tools (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch) etc.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
We are especially looking forward to applications from people from underrepresented groups - people of color, LGBTQIA+, people with accessibility needs and marginalized genders. Extra hiring luck points if located in a European time zone though.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.