This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco CA us
1 month ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Release Manager for its Release Management department. This individual will report to the Manager of Release Management, and will be responsible for coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely releases of our titles.
- Track and implement schedule changes in Release Management software
- Acts as a main point of contact between Ubisoft and our first party partners
- Act as an expert in submission processes for all first party platforms
- Coordinate the efforts of the content submission cycle, ensuring smooth and timely communication among stakeholders
- Document and communicate project status and scheduling
- Research and organize applicable information for project teams
- Assist department manager in creating and presenting weekly status reports.
- Run weekly release planning meetings for NCSA
- Manage multiple projects and teams simultaneousl
- Experience in QA or software development preferre
- Strong experience with Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony submission processes
- Gaming experience on current gaming systems strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic PC software proficiency (.rar/ftp/internet/IP) required as well as proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working independently without micromanagement
- Detail oriented with very strong organizational skills
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.