This job might no longer be available.
Release Manager/Scrum Master: Games Industry
10 months ago
Miniclip is looking for a Release Manager - Scrum Master to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position. Please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
As a Release Manager - Scrum Master in Miniclip’s Engineering Operations Team you will support the Product teams in the successful production and timely release of our games, by building on the close relation between Agile development, Release Management and Quality Assurance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as a Scrum Master to our Product teams
- Providing support to the development teams in activities that aim at improving productivity and the overall Quality of our titles
- Proactively procure to track and satisfy all project dependencies to ensure that production requirements are met in time for release
- Coordinating configuration and software change management activities within and across projects
- Managing release rollouts and addressing any emerging issues to mitigate impact on KPIs
- Creating and maintaining detailed software release documentation, including Release Notes and comprehensive Release Protocols
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Strong technical background with 3+ years of experience in a software development role
- Relevant experience acting as a Scrum Master
- Experience managing software releases or a solid contribution to software change management
- Passionate about Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written and spoken English
- Displaying Initiative and confidently communicating with the different stakeholders
- Very well organized
- Accountability & Ownership
- Action and Results Orientated
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- ScrumMaster® (CSM) Certification
- Experience in mobile development
We also have a fantastic benefits package, and you will be eligible to be covered under our medical program with Multicare. And if you decide to join one of the gyms we partner with, Miniclip will fund 50% of the premium.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.