Recruitment Working Student (f/m/d)
9 days ago
We are offering an opportunity to join the Recruitment Team as a Working Student for a duration of 6 months or longer.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
You will become an integral part of a transversal team which is always striving for continuous improvement. In your role as the Working Student for the Recruitment department, you will be the key point of support for all activities associated with acquiring new talent.
- Supporting the Recruitment Team in all areas of recruitment - including phone screenings, job postings, coordination of interviews and maintenance of the e-recruitment system
- Recruitment Event management in close collaboration with the Recruitment Manager and Marketing/Communications.
- Sourcing support via social media and professional networking
- Recruitment inquiry management via email/phone calls.
- Supporting the recruitment team with a number of on-going improvement projects
- Close to/or completion of Degree in Human Resources/Business/Management/Psychology
- HR/Recruitment/Office support experience desirable
- Very good communication skills
- Highly driven by results and a passion to succeed in the Recruitment profession
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience and motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Autonomy and fantastic working environment
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
For further information please go to https://bluebyte.ubisoft.com/en/
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.