This job might no longer be available.
Helsinki 00100 Finland
20 days ago
Is candidate experience close to your heart? Can you feel the gaming buzz arising in you? Would you like to be contributing to the growth of a successful gaming studio? If you said “yes!” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a passionate Recruitment Coordinator to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As we are growing rapidly, we are hoping to find a dedicated person to help us scale up. The position is fixed-term for 12 months to start with. You will have a key role from recruitment operations and development point of view, and we can’t wait to meet you!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you have your hands in recruitment operations at Seriously together with our Talent Acquisition Lead. We hire funky people from all over the world for our Helsinki Game Studio. You’ll work closely with the HR team, Hiring Managers and other employees involved in recruitments. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
What does the ride include?
- Supporting the teams with openings, scheduling interviews
- Communicating with hiring teams and candidates
- Keeping the recruitment dashboard and ATS (application tracking system) up to date
- Publishing openings to 3rd party job boards
- Assisting with various career events
- Arranging travel if needed for international candidates
- Depending on the candidate, the role could also involve reviewing applications, assisting with relocations or social media content
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- Preferably a few years of experience in coordinating, recruitment, customer service or similar
- Interest towards the world of recruitment and good candidate experience
- A curious and brave mind with organized habits
- Experience in Google tools such as Gmail and/or MS Office tools
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working languages
What about increasing chances to win?
- Experience in using modern versatile ATS tools
- Experience in the recruitment or IT/gaming industry
We offer you a steady, transparent working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! This role is a new one for us which means that you can have a huge effect on how it will turn out. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
If you feel you´re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible as we´ll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.