This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco, CA
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
The Twitch Talent Aquisition s team is seeking a Recruiting Manager to join our Talent leadership organization. This role is integral to the success of our recruiting activities and building a world class talent organization at Twitch. A successful hire will be comfortable working directly with multiple recruiting and business leaders across geographically-distributed organizations. They’ll be able to help stakeholders understand the recruiting teams’ processes and help craft an all encompassing talent strategy for the business supported.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Build and develop high performing individuals and teams and a great place to work.
- Provide leadership and deep subject matter expertise across client groups, with the ability to coach hiring managers through a process.
- Ensure the team is driving continuous improvement in KPIs relative to market and looking for opportunities to create additional capability.
- Lead by example on all compliance matters including the secure and compliant treatment of sensitive employee data.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
- History of delivering against ambitious hiring plans for a high tech organization
- Experience with managing recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establishing and tracking metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team
- Have knowledge of workforce analytics, metrics, and early adopter of technology
- International recruiting experience (EMEA, APAC and LATAM)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.