7 days ago
Who We Are:
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
A pioneer in video games across multiple generations and the creator of some of the top-rated video game franchises including 2K Sports and the NBA 2K series, Visual Concepts is widely regarded as one of the world's top studios. A subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO), Visual Concepts continues to innovate in gameplay, creativity and technology.
Our studios in Novato, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; Budapest, Hungary; Shanghai, China; and Seoul, South Korea, Austin, TX are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
To support our growing team, we’re seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our talent team in Austin TX, to help perfect our processes and candidate experience, (we want to give every candidate an unforgettable experience, regardless of the interview outcome), and help implement our recruiting operational efficiencies.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with candidates prior to interviews (currently remote), ensuring a positive, welcoming experience
- Assist the recruiting department and hiring managers with administration of processes and procedures
- Schedule virtual/on site/phone interviews using MS Outlook/Greenhouse with candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinate travel and accommodations arrangements for candidate interviews (for onsite interviews)
- Help track and update candidate records and job postings in the recruiting database
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and on-boarding activities as needed
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include owning special projects related to recruiting
- Working with the Senior Manager, Recruiting, coordinate and instruct training on new processes and procedures related to recruiting
- Research and order any related branded items/swag as giveaways to enhance candidate experience
- Demonstrate creative ideas and skills in creating branding materials for external use and creative communication for Recruiting updates up and coming events/social media posts
- Work with VP of Talent or Senior Manager, Recruiting on recruiting events, from booking venues, arranging marketing materials and giveaways
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Incredibly organized, great at problem-solving, and an aptitude in analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage priorities, & workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Inquisitive/creative mind
- Prior work experience in an HR/Recruiting organization is strongly preferred
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.