This job might no longer be available.
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
5 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our talent acquisition team with scheduling, general logistics management, and other ad-hoc coordination tasks. You will help in providing an epic candidate experience throughout the entire hiring journey. Our ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and customer service skills, with a proven ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal supervision. We are looking for a team member that aspires to develop/grow their skill set while being highly collaborative, detail orientated, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment…and having a bit of fun while they’re at it. Recruiting Coordinators are the backbone of any recruiting team and are responsible for ensuring a seamless interview process for each candidate.
- Support the talent acquisition team in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience-phone/video conference/onsite (post-COVID)
- Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
- Assist our team with operational tasks, including reviewing, editing, and posting job ads
- Establish strong relationships with the HR/Recruitment team, hiring managers, and candidates
- Own the candidate experience with high degree of customer focus and attention to detail
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with team projects and initiatives
- Support aspects of the new hire process and onboarding
- Other duties assigned as needed
- 1-2+ years of relevant recruiting or coordination experience
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high-level of discretion
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across products
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System software
- Experience working with G Suite with an emphasis on Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.