Düsseldorf NRW de
3 days ago
Due to one of our team members departing on maternity leave, we are now accepting applications for an experienced and motivated Recruiter (f/m/d). This position is initially offered on a one-year fixed term contract with possibility for extension.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will become an integral part of a transversal recruitment team which is always striving for continuous improvement. Your role is to be a key point of contact concerning recruitment matters for project teams in the studio, whilst also supporting the recruitment team in a number of on-going projects.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Autonomously driving the entire recruitment process from job posting to contract signature
- Identifying and approaching passive job seekers through various social and professional networks.
- Continued monitoring / reporting of recruitment activities
- Attending various games industry conferences across Europe in order to further develop Ubisoft Blue Byte's employer brand and network with top talent
- Partnering with game and technology development teams in order to provide a high level of recruitment advice
- Support the recruitment team across all sites in Germany and contribute to a variety of process improvement projects
- Completed studies with focus on HR or equivalent
- At least 3+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
- Highly developed communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends and best practices
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidised lunch meals, Free Bike rental or lease your own bike and many more!
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience, motivation and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.