14 days ago
As a Recruiter at Ubisoft Berlin, you help us hire the amazing people it takes to create our games. You make an impact, for the candidates you meet and the hiring managers you support.
Interacting with developers across the globe, you give them a first glimpse of who we are and take responsibility for a smooth process and great candidate experience. Your team wants to hear your ideas and our hiring managers value your input and support on upcoming hires. Join the great folks who wrote this job posting and all of our beautiful colleagues to shape our studio’s future.
What you will do:
- Be yourself and find your way of representing our studio’s values and culture in all areas of your job
- Drive the entire recruiting process from job posting and interviews all the way to offer stage
- Take responsibility for the best possible candidate experience
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers and other stakeholders (such as HR, communications and marketing)
- Act as a brand ambassador at digital and physical job fares and industry events
- Actively identify and approach talented developers to fill complex job openings
- Engage in the optimization of workflows and processes within Recruitment, HR and the overall Operations team
What you bring:
- At least 2+ year Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust and to manage expectations
- A proactive attitude with the ability to prioritize and stay organized
- A positive mindset, emotional intelligence and a sense of humor
- Motivation to work as part of a team and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
*A keen interest in video game culture and the industry is a big plus
*Knowledge of German is a plus
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 10 bank holidays in the Berlin region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Founded in 2018, Ubisoft Berlin has steadily grown to over 150 talented game developers. We collaborate on Far Cry 6 alongside international Ubisoft teams, and are also working on Skull & Bones – those are just two of our slate of projects, the others still to be announced.
We take an ambitious but humble approach to our goal of bringing AAA development to Germany. We commit ourselves to excellence: delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that make our players feel part of the worlds we have created.
We encourage real ownership within our teams – giving lots of trust and space for them to explore their creativity. The ultimate goal being to leave a positive mark in the lives of our players and the industry of a whole.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown
Come and join us in one of the most creative and exciting cities in the world!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.