Recruiter - Tech and Product
16 days ago
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in.
As a Recruiter, you will partner with our game development teams, developing strategies to seek out the best talent, from all corners of the globe. Like us, you believe phenomenal Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role, you’ll leverage your deep expertise in the games industry, to help build the Hong Kong and Singapore Studio, guiding your hiring managers to bridge the gaps they have in attracting top talent and championing Riot’s recruiting standards.
- Full-cycle Recruiting, partnering with Rioters and Hiring Managers at various levels to advise on our Talent Acquisition strategy across various game development teams, with the goal to build world class teams across Game Design, Production, Art, Animation and beyond
- Sourcing and qualifying high caliber passive candidates. You’re a relentless sourcer, leaving no stone unturned to find hidden gems, no matter their location
- Ownership of the candidate experience, always looking to go above and beyond to provide a truly unique experience to candidates at any stage, while identifying opportunities to make our candidate journey more efficient and high quality
- Collaborate with colleagues in People Department on wide ranging talent initiatives to help level up the Rioter experience, from onboarding and beyond
- 4-6 years doing full-cycle recruiting at various seniority levels with strong experience working in or working with a fast growth technology company.
- Exposure to a range of crafts from Art, Design, Product Management, Software Engineering to Data Analytics.
- You've been in the thick of recruiting action, managing everything from finding candidates, using data to suggest improvements, to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day.
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate and proven experience partnering with Hiring Managers from entry level to Company Executives.
- You like listening to others and are sensitive to any communication style; that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits