Recruiter EMEA & Americas
11 days ago
We are looking for a Localization Talent acquisition specialist whose primary focus will be sourcing new freelance translators to join our existing talented pool, with special focus on EMEA and Americas language combinations.
The Specialist will work within the Resource Management Team and will report to the Global Resource Manager.
- Identify and evaluate recruitment channels to source the most suitable translators for the EMEA and Americas gaming localization projects
- Promote communication initiatives to attract new talents (social media, job fairs, university/school relationship)
- Screen and evaluate candidate CVs, collect expertise background, manage entry tests, negotiate rates and profile new talents
- Run market analysis and provide informed recommendations
- Liaise with Production, project resourcing and quality evaluation teams in order to anticipate needs, mitigate risks, manage emergencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in talent acquisition within the translation industry
- Previous experience in localization project or linguist management a plus
- Language related university degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in at least one other language
- Excellent communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of the videogame industry
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to navigate cultural differences
- Experience in working within fast growing environments, dealing with complex and constantly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, problem solver, multitasking
- Good organizational skills
- Curious mind, creative thinking