RFP Response Specialist - Video Games
16 days ago
PTW is currently looking for a highly-skilled RFP Response Specialist to join our crew. PTW has been a stalwart of external development in the games industry for nearly three decades and is ready to add to our team.
The PTW business continues to grow year-on-year and we now need a person dedicated to crafting quick, clear, and high-quality RFP responses. The right person for this job is driven, organized and detail oriented. They will work closely with Operations, Sales, and Marketing to craft RFP responses that win us significant new business.
This person will report to the Head of Marketing and will handle RFPs globally. They need to be very self-motivated and willing to work flexible hours depending on where the RFP has been generated from.
The ideal candidate for this role is excited about our brands and ready to craft a strategy to continue the PTW brand on its growth trajectory through consistent and high-quality RFP responses.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for project management of all major RFPs
- Responsible for win rate of RFPs
- This role will eventually expand to scope the market for new business
- Setting up and maintaining a library of content for RFPs
- Working with SEMs on a regular basis to make sure that all content is updated and current
- Proactively deciding new content that needs to be generated
- Responsible for working with delivery and sales on all scoping, bids, and proposals
- Responsible for maintaining all commercial content on an ongoing basis
- This role is responsible for solutioning with operations
- Within the selling process, this person will qualify RFPs, agree to the necessary team, qualify team, and drive forward the RFP response.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in operations, sales, or marketing
- A thorough understanding of the RFP process, key contributors, and process
- Excellent communication throughout all teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and succeed under pressure of time, of changing and challenging situations
- Experience juggling multiple projects at one time
- Familiarity with the gaming industry and overall enthusiasm for gaming
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent & Fulltime, Competitive Salary with & based commission structure
- Group Insurance Benefits coverage
- Paid personal and sick leave
- Flexible work model
- Employee Assistance program for you and your family
- Company provided laptop and phone
- Fun, diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environment
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.