7 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
Playtika is looking for an R&D Director in Warsaw!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Director to lead multiple product lines. This is an opportunity to be a key member of the division’s executive team and play a critical role in structuring the roadmap and building strategy for one of Playtika’s leading mobile games and lead future innovation and changes. Our global R&D unit is spread across multiple locations.
- Lead 2-4 Developer Groups (each group 3-5 teams of around 10 professionals)
- Take full responsibility for your product area's technical domain – architecture, integrations, technical governance, methodologies, and best practices
- Have full ownership over the delivery of multiple, development projects (through whole SDLC) from design through release and ongoing production support
- Ensure issues and risks are identified and managed early and keep high-quality standards
- Effectively manage 3rd party dependencies to reach the project target
- Closely collaborate with the Product team to influence strategy, build a long-term roadmap and a short-term execution plan
- Research and initiate new technologies to improve scale, performance, automation and enable product improvements
- Take care of people management activities, including managers coaching, team building, workforce planning, hiring, and training
- Experience in leading managers in large R&D groups of highly skilled developers & testers (5+ years, 50+ people)
- Strong leadership skills that include recruiting, building, coaching, providing guidance, and inspiring teams
- Working in a multicultural, global environment
- Solid technical skills and ability to understand microservices architecture, high-scale solutions, CI/CD (10+ years of development experience)
- Proven Experience in applying Agile/Scrum development practices
- Experience in leading and managing the delivery of large software development projects, while meeting key milestones and resolving bottlenecks - both technical and structural
- Experience in the Mobile app development/gaming industry is a huge advantage
- Ability to oversee technical coordination while promoting collaboration to resolve dependencies and slowdowns
- Hands-on approach with the ability to see the big picture whilst being knowledgeable with the product details
- Experience creating and monitoring annual R&D budget plans
- Have a customer-centered approach and results-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with various levels in the truly global organization
- Not to forget to have fun in the process
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings
- Substantial bonuses
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come play with us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.