Quality Testers' Trainer
15 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The Trainer for the game testing area will facilitate the operation of the quality assurance department by ensuring adequate training, documentation, and development of Quality Testers.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in testing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Audio-visual skills for effective presentations
- Accountable and responsible.
- Honest & open communication.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Living in Mexico City.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations and great ability to teach
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Approach training strategically
- Encourage engagement
- Be organized
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Collaborate with quality team and management across the site to identify operational deficiencies and develop Lean, solution-oriented, measurable training.
- Ensured effective knowledge transfer via an assortment of teaching techniques, assessment tools, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Review, update, and train on processes and procedures as required.
- Ensure training plans are updated to reflect changes to documents and processes.
- Ensure updated training plans are provided to relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Provide training for all new hires and ensure adequate onboarding.
- Keep training current employees and manage the staff on downtime in order to improve their skills
- Make training programs and impart them whenever a new set of knowledge is necessary
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED (Desirable degree in pedagogy, teaching training courses, or equivalent experience)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Law Benefits
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Career path.