This job might no longer be available.
Quality Assurance Tester
28 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals, and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
Are you a stubborn person who's not afraid of searching for a needle in a haystack?
Bugs are your first love?
Are you an ardent learner who's always looking to improve?
Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners.
- Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression)
- Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods
- Trace, analyze and discover root causes to issues and report correctly
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
Awesome to have:
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic community of artisans where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- HMO Coverage - after regularization
- Monthly Meal Allowance
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.