Quality Assurance Engineer - Mid level
20 days ago
Age of Learning®
is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy
, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy ™ ,
a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy®
, an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™
, which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children. To learn more about Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer who will maintain and enhance automated test frameworks for mobile applications, building test automation suites to support sprint-level, regression, and end-to-end testing. Collaborating closely with QA and development teams, they will improve test automation coverage for fast iteration cycles and support the roadmap for future automation framework development. This role also involves active participation in automation and performance testing project planning, tracking, and reporting, aligning test scenarios and performance metrics with business requirements.
- Involved in maintaining automated test frameworks for mobile.
- Build test automation suites to support sprint level, regression or end-to-end tests.
- Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation coverage for fast iteration.
- Support the roadmap for future automation framework development.
- Participate in automation and performance testing project planning, tracking, and reporting of automation progress, map test scenarios and performance KPI and SLAs to each business requirement to maintain traceability coverage.
- Participate in improving overall software development processes in collaboration with other stakeholders inside and outside of Engineering and IT.
- Able to participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 3+ years working in test automation roles.
- 4+ years testing experience with automated mobile applications, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Maintain custom test automation frameworks for Mobile (iOS and Android).
- Proficient in using open sources tools like Appium and will consider other technologies.
- Experience CI/CD pipelines using associated tools.
- Experience using mobile devices grids like Sauce Labs, BrowserStack, Applitools.
- Experience working on Flutter apps.
- Evaluate and conduct POC and the latest testing technologies and automation tools.
- Driving and maintaining optimal testing strategies.
- Mentor and train the team on automation best practices.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions
We are aware that an unknown group is using our name to conduct employment scams. Emails coming from the domain “ageoflearningcareers.com
” are not legitimate and do not represent Age of Learning, Inc. If you have any concerns about the validity of any communications regarding employment with Age of Learning, Inc., please contact us at HR@AofL.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to EEOC requirements
and applicable state laws.