Quality Assurance Data Analyst
15 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Quality Assurance Data Analyst
PlayStation Studios Quality Assurance is looking for applicants to build quality metrics, perform analysis and provide qualitative reporting related to the great products and games PlayStation Studios creates globally.
The Quality Metrics team members have extensive experience and understanding of the software entertainment QA process and methodologies and apply key qualitative drivers in the data analytics and reports they generate.
What You'll Do
· Set up qualitative metrics for titles and teams
· Generate mid-range to long term analysis of quality risk areas
· Develop and implement standard reporting for the various services and test groups
· Work with globally distributed teams to engage early and provide continuous delivery of high-quality software products that delight Sony customers
· Observe, analyze, and call out data variances related to metrics and trends
· Testing – the study and practice of a variety of test techniques and methodologies
· Test automation – a curiosity about test automation to a level where you can discuss the pros and cons of various automation approaches
· Agile software development – understand the common methodologies and can articulate how a strong tester can best support their team in that context
· Quality Measurements - passionate about quality metrics and analysis and care about customer facing quality issues
· Data Analysis – ability to build custom reporting, analysis and identify risk and improvement areas for team members to investigate
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.