Quality Assurance Analyst
1 month ago
We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, ML, robotics, and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing, and entertainment!
Our growing team is looking for a dedicated Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our team. As a Quality Assurance team member, you will play a key role in ensuring that our quality assurance project results are shipped helping to setup related processes in accordance with standard methodologies while providing support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
The Quality Assurance team’s mission is to build quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our new technologies build groundbreaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity Core products, Real Time 3D applications, XR, ML, robotics, and IoT enable companies to bring value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and driven in a constantly evolving market.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate all aspects of the quality assurance process as a QA Lead including test creation, developing and performing test plans verification and validation tests, establishing test metrics, maintaining KPIs, review test effort estimates, release management and reporting.
- Implement standard methodologies including a variety of different testing protocols, tools and device test matrices to ensure quality standards are met.
- Act as the primary quality point of contact between project partners.
- Contribute to Research and Development to facilitate knowledge sharing between team members while arranging relevant training and professional development.
What we're looking for
- Experience working in a professional services environment and responsible for validating Unity RT3D, Web, Cloud, Mobile, Data science and/or Machine learning based applications.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Unity Engine, TestRail, Postman/Swagger, Jenkins, GitHub, and validating various tech stacks.
- Familiarity with automated test scripts and tools such as Unity Test Runner, Unity Engine, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Mocha, JEST, NUnit, Load and Performance Testing, QTP, and Robotium.
- The ability and experience to lead and mentor small teams whose work is fast-paced and project based.
- Build positive relationships with development engineers to resolve software development problems.
You might also have
- Experience with Code Coverage and Static Analysis tools.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services like Azure, AWS, or GCP.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.