QA Technician (all genders)
3 days ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a QA Technician (all genders) you will test our games and systems to ensure that they keep on improving. You will become an expert on our games and will work in an international, committed team.
- Test the versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Ensure optimal performance of our games with respect to functionality and quality
- Build expert knowledge of assigned products to support with any product queries
- Assist in the development of test cases
- Provide feedback on the design/gameplay and provide constructive feedback on product difficulty
- Work closely with customer support and community management to ensure that user issues are properly reported
- You have already gained some testing experience within the games industry (or equivalent) on at least two released titles/apps
- Good eye for detail and precision, resilient and stress resistant
- High level of quality awareness, skilled at analyzing problems and utilizing relevant knowledge
- Good technical understanding of game mechanics and technical knowledge of browser and mobile apps. Basic programming knowledge is a bonus.
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.