QA Project Manager
22 days ago
PTW is a boutique games services company with 40 offices in 11 countries worldwide. Our range of services include quality assurance, localization, customer experience, art production, game development services, and audio production services.
We are in searching for a QA Project Manager for a Gaming studio in Austin, Texas. This is an in-office position, no remote work will be allowed and only local candidates in the Austin area will be considered.
- Relevant Work experience:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in leading or project managing large scaled multiplatform projects.
- Overall 6+ years of experience in QA for games.
- Excellent at analysis and QA processes.
- Proven track record of coordinated efforts in the success of projects between client and teams.
- Has a proven track record of upskilling and mentoring team members.
- Has experience/knowledge of the game (WOW or other MMO titles)
- Functionality testing experience across entire testing lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge on bug database and test cases execution
- Must have experience in writing and editing test cases.
- Experience on all gaming platforms. i.e., Consoles, PCs, and Mobiles
- Act as primary PTW point of contact for client stakeholders.
- Manage any escalation from Client.
- Take part in monthly/ quarterly project review.
- Mentor and train QA Leads when needed.
- Ensure SLA are met by the team.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.