Tilting Point is looking for a QA Manager to join our Ukraine Office. In this role, you'll play an important role in supporting the development of our mobile games.The ideal candidate is passionate about mobile gaming, detail oriented and is comfortable working with teams in multiple time zones.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Testing a wide variety of games across all mobile platforms, quickly learning and
mastering each one.
- Create and maintain test plans on games features
- Apply testing plans and optimize workflow with QA teams
- Build and send QA reports on each project.
- Understand the basic functionality of iOS / Android devices and troubleshoot most
- Follow up on and complete the test plans drawn up by the external QA Lead to pinpoint
- Communicate and prioritize bugs with external teams.
- Follow up on bug fixes by the development team.
- Ensure as much prevention as possible for the development team in an effort to minimize
the number of functionality bugs.
- Directly support the development team and QA team by reproducing the bugs in real
- Highly process and detail oriented in the creation, maintenance, and documentation of
- Work closely with multiple development teams and ensure the QA needs of each and
every project are met
Your XP & Skills:
- Must have 3-5 years of recent professional experience in game industry QA testing.
- Mobile free-to-play experience a plus!
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A keen interest in mobile games.
- Excellent gaming ability.
- Must have strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills all-around.
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
- Comfortable working with teams in multiple time zones simultaneously
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.