This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for an experienced QA Manager / QA Architect to join one of the most successful casual games studio in the world.
Working from our office in Minsk, you will be primarily responsible for creating and implementing both strategic and operational plans for Quality activities.
You will be working closely with senior management to establish QA related processes, workflows and best practices, and to ultimately deliver transformative functional quality services.
In addition to your experience, we are looking for demonstrated leadership as well.
As QA Manager / QA Architect you will be responsible for evolving QA engineers to a whole new level through training, mentoring, development, and ultimately raise the bar and standards for the entire quality of the studio.
Excellent cross-functional communications and relationship building with stakeholders, development teams, and business partners is critical to the success of this role.
As part of the Job you will need to travel frequently to several R&D sites to manage and lead the quality agenda.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of quality aspects
- Building a new QA and QC strategy to change the operational method from manual to automation
- Develop and deliver on annual goals and objectives for quality assurance that are measurable and time-based
- Implement plans to achieve these goals and cascade them across the engineering teams.
- Develop and implement automation testing methodologies in order to reduce time to market within CI/CD process of the product
- Pioneer the next level of QA best practices for design and tech in the game industry.
- Continually seek methods to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and partner satisfaction of QA.
- Deliver Effective, Efficient, and Expedited QA services
- Significant focus on project test operations including reviews, resources, schedule, risks, roadblocks, etc.
- Ensure that all QA testing projects are executed to exceptional quality.
- Ensure that QA teams maintain excellent levels of communications with development teams and business partners.
- Work in collaboration with external teams such as, CICD, IT OPS, SLS, INFRA and others.
- Successful case studies in “reversing testing pyramid”
- Applied Experience in testing strategy transformation in order to reduce time to market
- Deep understanding of CI/CD processes and delivery pipelines
- Hands-on experience in building test automation frameworks for Module testing, API, Mobile and Web
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
- A minimum 5 years of leadership experience in QA domain
- Deep domain expertise in testing methodologies, technology, and processes
- Able to build and lead a team of test industry experts
- Metrics and data-driven mindset with ability to define and manage test KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the power to persuade and drive continuous improvement while maintaining/building strong partner relationship
- Expert Agile, and Waterfall SDLC experience
- Energetic, positive attitude and relentless self-motivation
- Ready to travel frequently
Nice to have:
- Passion for games, especial for both social and casual gaming titles; gamer in general
- Programming skills knowledge
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!