QA Live Lead Tester
7 days ago
- Supervise projects through the various stages of testing and milestones of their lifecycle to ensure product quality. Develop and maintain test plans and other documentation. Ensure that all bugs are written according to our best practices and are correctly actioned.
- Manage projects’ progress, organizing the workload across your team, establishing and achieving deadlines. Keep all stakeholders informed, providing frequent reports and documentation to QA Management, Producers and Developers.
- Identify opportunities for improving the QA Department, defining new processes and refining existing ones.
- Oversee the QA testing team, managing the recruitment and training processes and evaluating staff’s performance. Mentor and coach team members to help them achieve their goals, providing valuable guidance and constructive feedback.
- Support Managers, Producers and/or Developers, gathering requirements, answering queries and providing all necessary documentation. Identify and inform of potential risks for the project and collaborate on issues discussion and prioritization.
- Manage production of all testing deliverables including daily reports, weekly status reports, test cases, test plans, bug tracking reports, final release certification report, RTM checklists, and post-mortem reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English.
- Advanced MS Office suite, Google suite and Outlook skills.
- Familiarity with databases and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Helix).
- Time management skills.
- Understanding of the departments’ core values and willingness to help create a positive culture.
- Ability to act as a positive role model for testers within the department.
- Adaptability, empathy and creativity solving problems.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Desirable experience of 4+ years in QA testing.
- Experience with team development.
- Comprehensive understanding of test cycles and processes.
- Bilingual / native proficiency in English, in both written and oral forms (C1 or higher).