18 days ago
About MAG (in brief!)
At MAG Interactive we make mobile games that feel good. As a part of this fun and dynamic industry, it’s our mission to spread joy to players around the world. With over 350 million downloads globally, we credit our success to our awesome colleagues and we hope you'll join the team!
The role - QA Engineer
You’ll be working in the QA team here at MAG Interactive. This team works across multiple game teams and the other central teams such as our server team.
You will test features and releases, allowing our teams to achieve their release targets while focusing on player enjoyment, performance, and stability.
You will be working with internal and external testers, so that all of our releases are bug free and full of good times!
- Collaborate with game teams to test and plan ahead of release
- Create and deliver a forward looking strategy for QA that develops an automated testing process
- Ensure that releases are free from critical bugs and focus on an excellent player experience
- Work with teams to prioritise workload while delivering release commitments
- Keep up to date with latest App store guidelines and ensure these are communicated and adhered to
- 3-5 years working as a QA or Senior QA with hands-on experience
- Mobile specialist
- Worked with outsource QA teams
- Able to refine processes and requirements, ensuring buy-in from teams
- Technical knowledge of QA automation (e.g. CI, Jenkins, speeding up testing pipelines, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Unity experience
- Benchmarking & performance experience
- Worked both as embedded QA and in QAaaS standalone teams
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company bonus
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and private health insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Gym allowance
- Generous learning and development budget
- Monthly After works
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
- Free Swedish lessons (if you wish to learn a new language!)
At MAG, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and empowered to bring their true selves to work!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent bias and discrimination against people regardless of; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect.
We are MAG Interactive – a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s games have been downloaded more than 350 million times. We create a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.
MAG Interactive was founded in Stockholm in 2010.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.