7 days ago
Job Title:QA Engineer
Your role within our Kingdom
As our QA Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. You identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing, perform manual and automated testing and develop tools and automated testing to maintain a good quality. You also review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Code automated tests both end2end, from frontend to backend including database and mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Implement test process & execution.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with one or more of the automation test tools: Cypress, JEST or Puppeteer
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Azure or Google
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
- Experience using React and NodeJS.
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Collaborating with the team’s developers
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure.
- Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
- Experience with testing localization