QA Engineer (Pirate Kings)
7 days ago
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 3000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for motivated QA Engineer
Project: Pirate Kings https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jellybtn.cashkingmobile&hl=en
- Testing game projects, focusing on functional, regression and release testing activities;
- Functional and non-functional testing of mobile and web applications;
- Take part in term estimation and release planning with the rest of the team;
- Work closely with Product Owner to clarify requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- Experience with client-server and mobile products testing;
- Experience in testing complex multi-components systems;
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process;
- Experience with either Fiddler or Charles;
- Experience with either Postman or Swagger;
- Experience in documentation creation (check lists, test-cases);
- SQL basic knowledge;
- Working with bug tracking systems (Jira, etc.);
- Intermediate English Level (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Self-management skills;
- Analytical, problem-solving and team-working skills.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!