This job might no longer be available.
11 days ago
Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is looking for a QA Tester for its growing studio with over 150 employees. Our environment is a combination of casual creativity and functional productivity with an emphasis on fun games and solid engineering.
One of the most satisfying aspects of life at Wargaming is seeing your work flourish in the expanding world of Wargaming titles and interacting with the millions of fans around the world who recognize your achievements.
The QA Tester will report to QA Manager.
What will you do?
- Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database across multiple branches of development
- Execute test plans for releases (Daily smokes, version updates, maintenance, etc.).
- Communicates with development teams to provide timely and accurate updates related to the project and immediately escalates critical issues.
- Managing day-to-day activities in the JIRA database, including escalating issues, providing feedback to developer
- Collaborating with live team to solve any customer-facing issues
- Managing multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as well as multitask among various projects and platforms.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2+ years Quality Assurance in the gaming industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the game development process, methodology, tools, and terminology.
- Knowledge of Video Games on Consoles, and experience with consoles current and next gen
- Familiar with ‘areas of QA’ such as regression, testing in development/live environments, and release process.
- Experience testing cross-platform games and QA tools, such as Test Rail, JIRA and Confluence. As well as test planning and execution with various test approaches and techniques.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the massively popular free-to-play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts. Are you up to the challenge ?!