Game QA Analyst
14 days ago
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, standard business hours
Work Location: Onsite in Raleigh, NC
Our major game developer client in Raleigh, NC is looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join their QA team .
On this team would will verify defects and fixes, deploy builds and stage content, submit gameplay and technical feedback for all products, and assure that any releases meet both the team’s and players’ quality standards.
- Actively reports and manages defects
- Tests across multiple device configurations and OS versions for software compatibility
- Captures network and application logs support effective debugging
- Provides Qualitative feedback on feature implementation against Design documentation
- Coordinates with Customer Service and Community Team for player-reported issues
- Configures and deploys builds for internal testing and external partners
- Administers internal team playtests and coordinates feedback
- Creates and maintains project testing documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
- 1-2 years of QA experience in a video game environment.
- Strong understanding of video game concepts and tools for testing (gameplay, UI, technical systems)
- Excellent computer, mobile phone, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Skillful use of JIRA or other defect management tools
- Experience testing on Mobile
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Experience working in Unity
- Experience with end-to-end life cycle of game development (pre-production through live support)
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits