14 days ago
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
See why we’ve been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz
This full-time position is available in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), or Orlando, FL.
Iron Galaxy Studios is seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team. As the last line of defense before our products are released, QA Analysts work every day to make sure that our games are bug-free and fun to play. As we continue to work on many different types of projects, we’re looking for more QA Analysts to join our team.
- Run daily smoke tests to ensure project builds are functioning as intended
- Find and properly document bugs in bug tracking databases
- Conduct test plans and cases
- Adapt and prioritize testing efforts across multiple projects
- Communicate with production staff, test leads, and project leads to ensure effective testing coverage
- Previous experience in QA with another game development studio
- Experience with console games (Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo)
- Experience using bug tracking databases (JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home through December of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.