8 days ago
Ubisoft Shanghai Purchase team is currently seeking a Purchase Trainee to help with various tasks to provide an efficient service to it’s internal clients. This Trainee will have the chance to participate S2P (Source To Pay) flow.
- Understand the purchase process and support the purchasing daily activities.
- Manage purchase requisition and dispatch the PO to internal team/external supplier when necessary.
- Support buyers for new supplier compliance evaluation.
- Support buyers for sourcing when needed.
- Other pertinent tasks.
- 5 full days per week for 4~6 months ‘internship duration
- Very well organized
- Have a passion for gaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.