Publishing Producer - World of Warships
13 days ago
Have you ever dreamed of joining the Navy? Already been there or not quite ready for that yet? How about joining the team that brought together the biggest online community of naval history enthusiasts worldwide?
Wargaming USA is looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Publishing Producer for its Austin-based team of ship- and history-lovers to support the publishing efforts for World of Warships – one of our major Free2Play PC titles.
Success in this role relies on a sound understanding of publishing processes and player behavior patterns, combined with an ability to manage your priorities and support the team in deploying epic events and messaging that keeps the community informed about our game and its events. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, goal-focused, with outstanding communication abilities and impeccable organizational skills. They have demonstrated their ability to manage projects and operations with multiple stakeholders on a large scale.
Senior Publishing Producer
What will you do?
- Be a product ambassador; understand and share product/project goals and requirements with other internal stakeholders
- Help coordinate regional publishing team, including daily monitoring, tracking, and updating of tasks via project management tools, as well as creating and organizing processes
- Plan, execute and report on publishing initiatives targeting NA audience growth and retention. Produce reports on product performance as needed
- Manage and utilize promo areas and CRM channels in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Research regional audience trends and characteristics
- Own and operate local Jira and Confluence infrastructure, as well as create internal documentation
- Report service disruption incidents to ensure minimal downtimes and fast restoration of service, as well as issues & bugs during and post-release. Keep known issues lists updated
- Facilitate back-end operations on players’ accounts and within internal CMS systems as required
- Facilitate communications flow for regional CS operations. Report on CS performance, ticket volume and quality, escalating issues as needed
- All other duties that may be assigned by the company within the scope of this role
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field, as well as 2+ years of proven and relevant industry experience working on shipped titles for the PC platform, or 5+ years of proven and relevant industry experience working on shipped titles for the PC platform
- Passion for games and a deep understanding of the industry, and knowledge of what a great gaming experience entails
- Good understanding of free-to-play business model on PC, as well as core operational processes in online games publishing and development
- Experience in managing complex projects as well as a sound knowledge of project management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills In English. Other languages a plus
- A team player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- An ownership mentality and go-getter attitude, exemplified by the following traits:
- You take pride in maintaining and developing the skills essential to your position and are willing to assume responsibility for tasks large and small necessary to accomplish your goals. You seek to build your coworkers up and to share your knowledge and experience for the betterment of the team.
- You lead others by example, engage in fighting fires to save the day, give honest and constructive feedback
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- You are an active player of World of Warships, familiar with the game’s history and its community. Please provide your account name
- You are also able to effectively communicate in Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian or Chinese. Feel free to impress with other languages too
- You are familiar with data analysis
- You have produced and hosted livestream content and are familiar with current livestream, audio and/or video tech
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.