Project Manager (mobile game)
New York NY us
16 days ago
We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead the development of new, unreleased games.
As a project manager, you will oversee the development and the launch of a new line of party console/TV games.
- Taking ownership of, and managing, the full product/game life cycle
- Managing the team, sprints, and planning, and communicating with management and stakeholders
- Scoping, designing and prioritizing features based on business and player impact
- Exhibiting sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear, measurable objectives that will contribute to the successful achievement of our business goal
- 3–5 years’ project management experience working for a large B2C app or a mobile-gaming company
- Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams)
- A love for apps/games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, autonomous and adaptable
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
For this role you will be a part of FreshPlanet, a small gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. FreshPlanet specialized in making high quality casual mobile games that mix social and pop culture elements. FreshPlanet is most famous for creating SongPop, the biggest music trivia game in the world
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.