This job might no longer be available.
Project Manager (World of Warships)
17 days ago
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
What will you do?
- Form a feature scope for the project roadmap
- Manage the team backlog
- Responsible for the allocation of resources for the feature and control over the estimations of development
- Analyze possible production risks
- Implement, configure and develop features processes
- Establish communication among teams
- Keep the features knowledge base up to date
What are we looking for?
- Experience in working in large projects with a large number of dependencies
- Successful experience in releasing the project
- Experience in working with several teams, also distributed ones
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban
- Knowlenge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- B2 English, C2 Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Product Management Certifications
- Experience in gamedev
- Experience in working with teams in a matrix structure
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.