Project Manager Localization
17 days ago
Job Title:Project Manager Localization
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a high-performing project manager to join our Localization Team. As a Project Manager (PM), you will be responsible for providing PM support to management and the global Localization Team. This includes providing support to localization leadership and localization production, collaborating with regional project managers, vendor management and completing administrative tasks for localization tools.
We are looking for a PM who possesses an exceptional knowledge of project management practices and has experience in driving strategic programs. Candidates should have a deep understanding of localization methodologies and technologies, multicultural team dynamics, and superb communication and relationship building skills.
- Proactively and effectively work with the Global Localization organization and stakeholders to ensure all global projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Define, manage, and communicate cross-project schedules, scope, budget, progress, risks, issues, key performance indicators, and key learnings.
- Collaborate with production, regional teams, and external vendors to successfully deliver on project goals.
- Understand the value of focused partner engagement and leverage relationships to influence others without having direct authority.
- Collect and analyze data to identify, prioritize and address risks and opportunities to improve team efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Lead technological innovation and support the technology architecture of the organization with industry-leading solutions.
- Administration and coordination for media asset and localization task management operations.
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to establish and manage vendor relationships and drive vendors to improve performance and quality while maintaining reasonable costs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience with a proven record of successful project management in the digital entertainment industry.
- Excellent understanding of localization, quality assurance and software development cycles.
- Excellent understanding and experiences of industry leading localization technologies and applications.
- Excellent understanding of localization digital asset management and media localization
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to influence cross-functional teams driving collaboration and commitment to results.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a detail-oriented problem-solving approach.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Passion for localization.
- Project management certification, i.e. PMP, Scrum etc.
- Experience working in a game development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard products and services.
- Experience onboarding localization and development teams to new tools
- Familiarity with digital asset management (DAM) methodologies and tools.