Creative Project Manager Intern - SparkLabs
23 days ago
enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Check out the rest of our awards HERE
AppLovin's SparkLabs team is made up of designers, game devs, producers, and project managers that produce high-performing ad creatives for various clients.
The Creative Project Manager Intern will support the PM team with task creation (Asana), video QA, and video deliveries to our growth partners.
- You are currently working towards earning a degree related to Production, Marketing, or Game Art.
- You excel at written communication and enjoy creative writing.
- Have some experience working with Adobe products (Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, Illustrator...), Google Suite (Sheets, Word...).
- Have knowledge of process driven thinking and can adapt quickly to changes.
- Very detail oriented. Will be managing a high volume of tasks.
- Have experience with Asana/Jira
- Any experience with digital advertising or game development
- Production related experience organizing deliverables and quality assurance testing
- Enjoys working on a team but is also able to work independently
- Experience sourcing assets (Stock Footage/Music/SFX)
- Enjoys creating visual diagrams and process documentation
- Passionate about animation
- Love playing video games
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.