Project Manager - Infrastructure IT
17 days ago
Joining Ubisoft's IT team as a project manager and more specifically the infrastructure solutions team, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose goal is to design and deploy technical solutions that support the activities of Ubisoft employees worldwide.
In this role, you will collaborate with several technical stakeholders including highly specialized developers, system administrators and technicians and more closely with a solution architect who oversees technological decisions. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and leading this community of experts and influencers in their technological specializations.
- Participate in the management, development and monitoring of planning, budget, respect of deadlines and quality of deliverables;
- Understand and discuss the needs of internal clients and translate them (with the help of the architect) into solution scenarios (budget, planning, risks);
- Present and defend the scenarios to communities and decision-makers;
- Coordinate internal and external resources (including suppliers) during the study, experimentation and negotiation phases;
- Organize the user test phases with the IT support teams concerned;
- Continuous improvement of the solutions deployed in the form of an Agile project;
- Be the reference point for projects: communicate proactively and appropriately with all project stakeholders (internal customers, teams and other stakeholders);
- Change & Risk Management;
- Develop expertise within the community by coordinating training actions and participation in external technical events;
- Organize and facilitate annual workshops.
Training and relevant experience
- University degree in computer science, project management or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT project management.
Knowledge and skills required
- Mastery of the different phases of an IT project from coaching to closing;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure components and their uses;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sense of prioritization and change management;
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall project management practices;
- French and English, spoken and written.
- Curiosity for emerging IT technologies;
- Experience on projects in collaboration with DevOps teams;
- Experience on projects using Open Source components.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.