Project Manager, Global Brand Partnerships
3 days ago
Job Title:Project Manager, Global Brand Partnerships
Job Title : Project Manager, Global Brand Partnerships
Reporting To: Managing Director, Global Brand Partnerships & Consumer Products
Department : Brand Partnerships & CPG
Location: London, Soho U.K. or Santa Monica, U.S.A.
This role will act as a central PMO for the Partnerships and CPG organisation and work closely with the Managing Director, Brand Partnerships & Consumer Products, SVP Consumer Products and VP/Chief of Staff Brand Partnerships, to support the delivery of a number of partnerships’ projects across Activision, Blizzard and King globally.
The role will interface into a number of partnerships-focused business development, marketing and other specialist colleagues across a complex matrix organisation, to track milestones within the partnerships sphere– as we support the growth of our global portfolio of games.
This exciting role will require someone with gravitas, agility and collaboration skills as well as previous experience working in a PMO (project management office) in a complex global business, or, having run multiple projects in a PM role.
Along with driving project execution ( i.e. ensuring projects progress to plan and on budget, enabling project decisions, problem solving, process mapping, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, communications and unblocking risks and issues as they arise ) - the role will also include an element of data analysis to inform project and business decisions.
P riorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role will be hands-on and includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
- Coordinate projects that arise within Global Brand Partnerships and Consumer Products organisation as required
- Ensure clear, timely and effective tracking of important projects
- Build and maintain project planning and progress tracking tools
- Monitor project activities, track milestones, and distribute information including programme KPIs and People metrics for stakeholders
- Support project meetings, record actions and decisions, raise roadblocks, risks, and opportunities; identify, gather, and document requirements
- Help maximize project success and foster collaboration across project teams
- Engage frequently with key stakeholders and delivery partners and EAs across Activision, Blizzard and King
- Data analysis for project reporting purposes and to inform business decisions
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience managing and coordinating projects with a demonstrated ability to use project tools for analysis, tracking, reporting, and communicating across project managers, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ability to deliver high quality work while working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly collaborative and able to engage and update stakeholders
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, able to work well on your own and good at solving problems
- Strong sense of urgency and results-orientation; ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.) and Google Drive skills
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to present / visualize data and explain the narrative in presentations for senior management
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Interest in the gaming sector and technology
- Interest in championing People, Culture and Diversity and Inclusion agendas