Project Manager - Contract
12 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Project Manager to come to join us working on an unannounced multiplayer online shooter. We are looking for an individual with strong project management skills as it applies to video game development to join a highly motivated team of programmers, artists, designers, and QA working to help us scope and manage the timely delivery of the game.
Because we are building this game remotely during Covid, you can work from home from anywhere in the world, though you will need to be available from 10am to 4pm London time.
We are a small team in the early stages of development, so this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact. Reporting to the Game Director/Executive Producer, you will be responsible for assisting in project planning for the game.
- Working with production, track and update the long-term schedule as we continue to develop the game
- Inform the Game Director of any risks with the current plan and suggest alterations
- Track all POs and invoices to insure timely payments to our vendors
- Create new POs and contracts as needed
- Track the budget and inform relevant stakeholders of the available funds in their individual budgets
- Work with Scrum teams to help them track and improve their planning and estimation
- 3+ years in project management, specifically focusing on long-term planning
- Experience tracking budgets and paying invoices
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Ability to create schedules, monitor, and update progress
- Organisational skills are your superpower
- Desirable Skills:
- Solid experience in game production, PC and console preferred. Shipped multiple AAA titles
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, specifically with SCRUM teams
- Outsourcing experience