Project Manager - Contract (10 weeks)
5 days ago
PROJECT MANAGER (Contract Role)
1st Dec for 10 weeks - 50% capacity across the week (won't be required full time everyday)
We are looking for an experienced and delivery-focused freelance project manager to join us from 1st Dec for 10 weeks.
ustwo is a company driven by a strong inclusive culture and a passion for working in teams. We have high ambitions to create digital products that will make a meaningful difference to people’s daily lives.
So, if you have plenty of experience with supporting teams of up to 10, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with a talented cross-discipline team all united in their vision to create products that really matter. That also means you won't be stuck working on marketing websites or advertising campaigns.
We're working with a global manufacturer of computer peripherals and software to design and define a brand vision for a new online community platform for social gamers—with a particular focus on diverse and marginalized groups.
You'll work to support a team of designers, writers, and specialists, to design a category-defining solution for both brand and product experience—while collaborating closely with our product design team who are creating and building an experience that provides a solid platform for change.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Create and maintain project management documentation and track progress (project plan, risk log, progress report, budget tracker, etc.)
- Anticipate project challenges/blockers ahead of time
- Focus on and prioritise the team needs and project requirements to ensure successful completion of deliverables
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal as well as client teams to ensure seamless execution of project
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and spoken contexts.
- Organising logistics for user testing and user research
- 4+ years project management experience in an agency environment (preferably digital)
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with product/innovation discovery processes
- Familiarity with Agile product development, and Agile ceremonies
- Stakeholder Relationships - You proactively keep your clients and stakeholders informed. You’re able to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders, encourage engagement, and alignment of expectations.
- Detailed Oriented - You are detail oriented and well organised in tracking activities, timelines and budgets.
- Commercial Acumen - You have a strong understanding of the commercial aspect of a client service business and feel comfortable managing budgets.
- Role-Modeling - You are aligned with the ustwo values and role-model what you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Self-driven - You are self-motivated and proactive in identifying and addressing challenges. But you’re also comfortable raising your hand when you need help.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment - You are comfortable with working under uncertainty and in a fast paced environment.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT USTWO
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.