Project Management Intern (Summer 2020)
San Francisco, CA, United States
3 months ago
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world every single day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S, Canada, the U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Zynga is looking for a best-in-class Project Management Intern to join our team. We are looking for talented, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and oversee our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in managing software development projects.
If you are looking for a highly challenging opportunity to drive teams at a company that redefines the standards of mobile gaming. As the backbone of a development team, the Project Management Intern drives teams to deliver amazing projects to budget and on time, and will do anything to support the team in reaching their target.
- Partners with team leadership in the Central Tech Organization or our Game teams to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget.
- Working with team leadership, builds and maintain schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones.
- Works collaboratively with team leadership on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing.
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree a BA, BS, MS, or MBA degree.
- Great project management skills; able to plan organize and prioritize effectively.
- Experience managing projects in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with JIRA and scheduling
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.