This job might no longer be available.
Project Coordinator, Localisation QA
16 days ago
Title: LQA Project Coordinator
Location: Braga, Portugal
Contract: 3 Months initially, full-time
Type: Studio based
As one of our LQA Project Coordinators you will be joining the Studio QA Management Team. You will report directly to a LQA Project Manager and are a vital point of contact on all LQA assigned insourced or outsourced projects.
You will be the primary driver in successfully managing and delivering projects on time and be accountable for the to the end-to-end quality of projects. You will have day-to-day responsibility for managing the project teams and will work on a variety of global projects for many of our high-profile clients, whilst working in collaboration with our other global Studios.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive job profile and it may be changed and/or adapted. An exact job profile is available on request.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing LQA Teams across and assigned projects across many platforms (PC, Console, and Mobile) to achieve high quality results.
- Working directly with LQA Project Manager on strategic planning, budgeting capacity planning and sometimes contract negotiations, ensuring optimal resource allocations across projects and Studios.
- Daily management of allocated project resources and continually scrutinising tester's day-to-day performance.
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment into manageable daily team actions and setting timeframes and milestones.
- Daily review of project priorities, risks and severities with the Project Manager.
- Engaging with LQA testing teams in a tactful, assertive and diplomatic manner to proactively resolve issues early in projects.
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings and project planning to relay progress and/or issues to the LQA Project Manager.
- Team mentoring and guidance to ensure high quality standards throughout including developing and reporting on key quality metrics and KPIs.
- Working closely with LQA Leads on team structure, headcount resource requirements, performance and developing a training process for new and existing team members.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in English, particularly reporting, reading & writing. (another language highly advantageous).
- Extensive experience within a Localization, Quality Assurance role as an LQA Tester or similar (preferably within the gaming industry, but not essential).
- Experience running teams in either game development or software QA, or LQA, with proven leadership experience.
- Highly creative, proactive, enthusiastic, conscientious, and solution-oriented.
- Strong understanding of LQA and Submission best practices for PC, Console and Mobile
- Ability to mentor, guide and influence other members of the team to improve standards and an ability to lead by example
- Attention to detail with an inquisitive mindset, not afraid to ask difficult questions where required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks based on multiple sources of information, with excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with a “can-do” attitude, to ensure that the LQA team runs in an efficient way
Studio Working criteria:
- Candidates must live within 60 minutes of studio.
- Candidates must be able to attend the studio, home working considered after 12 weeks.
What we offer:
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever.
- Working with a global multi-lingual workforce with superb training and promotion and progression opportunities.
PTW is a boutique-with-scale games services company with over 40 studios in 12 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes art and audio production, game development, quality assurance, player support, community management, localization, localization QA, voice production, and data collection.
PTW Bucharest opened its doors in 2016 and has grown from providing Player Support to a range of mobile and AAA games publishers to also offering QA and Localization QA services.
We’re part of a global team of passionate, hard-working, ambitious gamers, whose goal is always to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. For over 25 years, PTW has been providing industry-leading services to every part of the globe. From our humble beginnings as a single office in Japan in 1994, we’ve become a global force with offices across North America, Europe, India, and Asia. The PTW family of brands includes SIDE, 1518 Studios, entalize, and OR Esports. For more information, visit www.ptw.com and https://1518studios.com/
Welcome to PTW!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.