This job might no longer be available.
Dot Net Developer
4 months ago
Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio is looking for Dot Net Programmer to Develop and maintain our applications using .Net, Prepare and analyze documents and also provides technical support to users.
- Expert in Dot Net MVC, Web API, good understanding of SQL Queries, etc.
- Participation in the planning, installation and implementation of application
- Meets programming standards, productivity, quality, and Client-service standards, identifying work process improvements, implementing new technology.
- Plans Programming Projects from given program objectives and specifications
- Arranges program specifications from logical sequences and flowcharts, researching and employing established operations
- Verifies program operation by conducting proper tests
Skills / Knowledge Required:
- Language: C#.Net, SQL,
- Technologies: Dot Net MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- Database: SQL Server
- Tools: Visual Studio
- Good organizational / Project handling skills
- Good to have knowledge of Dot Net Core, Angular, Jira
Software Engineer with 3 to 6 years of experienced with good knowledge of above skills Set.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer the opportunity to work on some of the best-known game titles in the world.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Experienced artists may get the opportunity to work remotely
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!