Program Manager - ERP Finance
19 days ago
At Ubisoft, you will join the Information Systems Department within the Enterprise Business Solutions Department as Program Manager ERP Finance.
As a Program Manager - ERP Finance, you are in charge of the team responsible for cross-functional project portfolios. This team is required to work on various operational and/or technical subjects with high added value such as the definition of the finance master plan, the automation of robotic processes (RPA), and the IT audit.
You will be in charge of supporting the transformation of Ubisoft's Finance tools and more particularly of coordinating the transition to the cloud of the existing ERP.
More specifically, you will be responsible for establishing the cloud transformation roadmap by developing a scoping study and a master plan for the evolution of the ERP and related systems.
Within this framework, you will collaborate with IT teams from different departments and functional areas.
- Participate actively in the scoping of the migration of ERP to the cloud: understanding of business processes, issues and needs, defining the target, identifying potential benefits and business, as well as IT impacts, planning and costing, and communication;
- Take charge of all the deliverables expected as part of the cloud transformation such as work plans, master plan, IT strategy, and a basic model;
- Coordinate and define the operational management of projects such as the development and monitoring of planning and budget, meeting deadlines and providing quality deliverables, risk management, reporting to senior management and steering of operational committees, and change management for impacted business teams;
- Supervise and contribute to the operational activities of the project with the analysts and developers of the various IT teams;
- Organize the various IT projects necessary for the realization of the entrusted projects (you will be the link and the guarantor of the good synchronization between the different IT domains);
- Motivate and accompany the IT teams in order to accomplish the different objectives, steps and deliveries.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing cross-functional IT projects and in functional team management;
- Knowledge of several functional areas: Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.;
- Significant experience in an international environment;
- Being customer-oriented;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required both orally and in writing.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.