Program Director, Evolution & Career (F/H)
12 days ago
Within the International HQ teams, who work on global strategy and support for the group, you will join the International HR department.
As part of the Talent Management & Talent Acquisition team, your role will be to build a high-performing, innovative, transparent and fair career ecosystem for our team members to be at their best, fluidify the internal mobility process and leverage it as a top-of-mind staffing tool to enable team members to grow in their career.
As Program Director, Evolution you will be:
- the guardian of this Evolution & Career vision & philosophy.
- the architect of the Evolution & Career ecosystem
- the sponsor of all Evolution & Career projects across the group
You main missions will be to
- clarify Ubisoft philosophy, principles and promise on the topic
- map current practices and gaps vs ambitions
- oversee all projects related to the Evolution & Career ecosystem at Ubisoft
- define the relevant processes to support a high-performing, innovative, transparent and fair ecosystem
- implement the relevant tools for team members to proactively manage their careers and for HR teams to properly support team members evolution
- equip HR teams and Team members with the relevant info to navigate the Ubisoft career ecosystem
- support and train all HR teams involved in these topics
- You thrive in complex international environments and feel at home in decentralized organizations
- You have excellent people skills and are able to influence and federate multiple stakeholders with diplomacy and positive impact
- You have successfully lead transformational projects and have strong change management expertise
- You have a solid HR background and business acumen
- You think out of the box and your track record shows that you are a catalyst for change and innovation
- You are also a true team-player
- You can easily switch from French to English
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
This job is in HQ.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will collaborate and grow with highly talented teams from around the world.