13 days ago
Blindlight, A Keywords Studio, leverages decades of experience in Hollywood Resources and leverages it for the benefit of Game Developers. Working on game productions is everything we do. Our focus is on producing the parts of the game that benefit from the creative and production resources of Hollywood. We utilize the people, the facilities, and the methodologies that are behind every film, TV program, commercial, and interactive product ever produced in America's entertainment capital. We take what's valuable from that world, and we adapt it, or reinvent it… whatever it takes to make it practical, efficient, and economical for games. Then we execute all the production pieces that need to be done here in Hollywood.
The Production Manager is responsible for tracking project needs across the casting, production, and finance teams. This role works with the company’s clients, vendors, staff, and freelancers.
Communication and Time Management Skills are key for this role to ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of where we stand on each project, vendors know what they need to do each week, and the company’s clients are regularly updated on the status of project timelines.
Candidates must have experience in project management, a solid ability to think and work independently, strong communication and organizational skills and clear ability to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for creation and maintaining of tracking tools.
- Oversee the production team.
- Keep in mind client budgets and negotiate production costs.
- Work directly with clients to create project timelines.
- Identify production needs and problem solve issues.
- Manage the production office vendors.
- Present project updates during meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Production Coordinator or similar role in the Audio and Entertainment industries and minimum 2 years’ experience as an Audio Production Manager or Project Manager.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems. · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet softwares (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Personal Time Off as well as (separate) Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401k with up to 3% match