This job might no longer be available.
Production Manager - Alice Studio
26 days ago
In this role, you will need to lead multiple assigned mandates, ensuring adherence to schedules and budgets. As a central point of contact, you will provide a one-stop service for all stages of your projects.
What you'll do
• Develop and maintain a trusted relationship with current and potential production partners;
• Discuss needs and present possible options (services, resources, tools, best practices) related to our services;
• Analyze the project to make recommendations to optimize efficiency and reduce costs
• Establish and track the project schedule and budget;
• Coordinate the execution of the mandate to delivery;
• Ensure interface between production teams and all studio services: audio, casting, mocap, TTS, VO, scan
• Support production teams during their projects
• Effectively communicate information to all stakeholders and ensure objectives are met;
• Receive and process change requests and integrate them into the project plan;
• Ensure that all projects are executed and delivered according to established standards;
• Produce various project tracking documents (planning, quotes, budget tracking, etc.)
• Involvement in various cross-functional mandates and perform any other related tasks
What you'll bring
• Experience in management or other relevant experience
• Knowledge in the video game industry or other audiovisual production is an asset
• Knowledge of the Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and project management software (e.g., Jira, MS Project, etc.)
• Ability to balance changing short-term priorities and long-term goals
• A collaborative, attentive, empathetic, and solution-oriented mindset
• Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and great flexibility
• Knowledge of agile development principles (an asset)
What to send our way
• CV highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Alice Studio, we specialize in casting, audio, motion capture, scanning, and data management and curation, collaborating with some of the most daring game creators in the world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.